Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Craft Binge


I have been on a craft binge these last three days, and I blame Pinterest.  All these projects were inspired one way or a another by a Pin.  Two nights ago I was laying in bed with my Iphone browsing when suddenly I thought, I am going to paint something with chalkboard paint right now!  I went down to my storage and came up with this little Fourth of July citronella candle.


Now this bucket can still be used for Fourth of July, but it is versatile enough to use for all seasons.



Pinterest Inspiration...




 Cheap Christmas Decor

 The letters were $2 each and the wreath was $3.  The garland was $5 all at Hobby Lobby.



Pinterest Inspiration...



Next Up, Chunky Scarf



I got the skirt below at a thrift store a few months ago.  My intention was to shorten it and wear it with leggings and boots. 


Then I was inspired by these pins...




So I cut the bottom of the skirt off and and opened up one side seam to get a long rectangle.  Then I played with it and added some buckles from some old boots.  The boots were completely worn out and a threw them away last spring.  As I threw them into the trash, I thought those buckles might come in handy.  



Playing With Sharpies on Burlap

So excited to make some pillows with burlap and Stained fabric sharpies.  This was me playing around.


Pinterest Inspiration...


Crocheted Basket

I can't believe how quickly this basket is coming together.  It is all single crochet stitches done with a very thick hemp and a huge crochet hook.  After seeing crocheted baskets on Pinterest I have been looking for the right yarn or rope.  I couldn't believe it when I was over and a friends, and she offered me this.  I think it is some kind of hemp, but not really sure.


Pinterest Inspiration...



Christmas Cards 




My 4 year old did the one below.


Pinterest Inpiration...



Check out My Pinterest to see all these pins and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment