Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sophia's Room


Here are some pics of Sophia's room.  I bought her bedding at Target and then I made lots of accessories.   The curtain was super easy.  I just bought a window panel and some trim and tied it up.  I cut a little fabric off the bottom of the curtain to use on the pillow.  I dressed up the $5 secondhand rocking chair with a little cushion that ties to the spindles.    


I made a new lining for this laundry basket which had a denim lining when I had it in my son's room.  I purchased the hanging rack unfinished, painted it, and added a ruffle to the bottom.  I wanted a place to display all the cute dresses I'll be making.  And I painted her name (below).  The "A" I covered in fabric like the $40 letters at Anthropologie.  A little tricky, but it turned out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment